I hope to make it, just wondering if the new social distancing rules coming in next week will mean that the event is cancelled though??
From the bike show FB page...
"The Show Must Go On..... STATEMENT
"Further to the government announcement we would like to confirm that the MK Bike Show is to proceed subject to any further Government restrictions on gatherings and venues but with the further social distancing amendments.
We believe that the biking community will support the initiatives to show solidarity with the businesses that work for them.
Therefore the following will now apply:
● Stands will be subject to greater spacing to allow for queues and social distancing.
● A contactless helmet drop will be in effect kindly run by our partners the Christian Motorcycle Association
● Traders will be encouraged to be contactless where possible and wear appropriate face coverings/ PPE where appropriate.
● At least 1 person from each group attending are required to either complete the free Eventbrite registration or a trace and track specific online form which will be available on the day of the event via signage and on the mkbikeshow.co.uk website beforehand. All data on this new form will be deleted after 21 days as per Government guidelines.
● Groups of more than 6 people will not be admitted to the Bike Show area in line with the new government restrictions.
● Face coverings are required on the concourse covered area and entrance to this area will be managed to allow for social distancing.
● Toilets will be available on the concourse but will be limited to 8 persons max at any one time.
We continue to liaise with Stadium MK , the Milton Keynes Council safety advisory group and key stakeholders and will update when required.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you all to what will be a great day out for a biking family. ""